Upon completion of the degree, students can expect to:
- Acquire a working knowledge of business management principles as they apply in the
agricultural arena that will translate into vital competencies for careers in agribusiness.
- Recognize the scope of the entire agricultural business system and the function of
enterprises within the system.
- Demonstrate basic competencies in written communication, oral communication, computer
operation and problem solving.
- Express capabilities of time management, organization, teamwork, and continuous learning
critical for success in the workplace.
- Students will understand the theoretical economic framework and real-world markets
in which all agribusinesses operate.
Associate in Applied Science (AAS)
- 60 Credit Hours (2 Years)
- Curriculum is designed to prepare students who plan to continue their studies with
a Bachelor's degree in Agriculture
- Provides an opportunity for students to combine the technical courses of Agricultural
Business with an increased emphasis in science and mathematics
- Read more details in the College Catalog >>
Sample courses include:
- Into to Animal Science
- Feeds & Feeding
- Intro to Dairy Nutrition
- Equine/Companion Animal Nutrition
- Biology I & II
- Chemistry I & II
- College Algebra