What is Schoharie Fresh?
- An online Farmers' Market providing easy access to fresh fruits, vegetables and a
variety of food products from Schoharie County.
- A network of farm producers supplying individuals, families, local schools, and institutions
with fresh produce through a centralized order system.
Open SchoharieFresh.com to Start Shopping
How was it started?
- Through a collaboration of SUNY Cobleskill, Schoharie County Planning & Development
and Cornell Cooperative Extension of Schoharie County, with assistance from Central
NY Resource Conservation & Development (RC&D) and NY Farms!
How does it work for customers?
- Shop online at your convenience and place your orders by midnight on Wednesdays.
- Pick up your orders between 3 -5:30 pm on Fridays at SUNY Cobleskill's Carriage House
- We encourage you to bring reusable shopping bags.
- We can accept cash, check, or credit card on pick-up.
How does it work for farmers?
- Farmers log in at their convenience to keep inventories up-to-date and monitor sales.
- Farmers drop off products ordered each week at the Carriage House Cafe between 8:30-10:30
am on Fridays; refrigerator and freezer units located on site.