Spring 2023 Plan // Apply // HEERF // Careers at Cobleskill

Carrying Your Documents



You should always carry a photo copy of your passport, I-94 and I-20 with you. However, if you are traveling out of town you should carry the originals. You must have all of your documents to reenter the United States.