Apply // HEERF // Careers at Cobleskill

Registrar Forms

PDF Icon Academic Leave Request

Use as a current student when you voluntarily leave the College for any reason, but plan to return in the future. You must complete any semester currently in progress and should have an overall GPA of at least a 2.00 to be considered for Academic Leave. 

PDF Icon Academic Transcript Request

Use as a student when SUNY Cobleskill course credits need to be transferred to another institution in the form of an official transcript. Forms must be filled out completely, including the signature, and emailed, faxed, or mailed to the Registrar’s Office. Requests are not always handled immediately and may take up to seven business days.  Transcripts are NOT emailed or faxed, but delivered through the mail. There is no additional fee for this service. Transcripts will not be issued if you have any outstanding obligations to the College.

PDF Icon Add / Drop Form- Available in the Registrar's Office if transaction cannot be completed via registration overrides or email.

Most add/drop transactions are completed by registration overrides in Banner Web. Students should reach out to instructors to request a registration override if they wish to pursue adding a course that they recieve add errors for.

Use as a student with your advisor and instructors to: 
1. Add a course that has a filled section with the approval of the instructor.
2. Enroll in a course that requires an instructor signature because the student has not completed a prerequisite course.
3. Add courses after the normal registration period is over.
4. Obtain approval(s) for enrolling in over 19.5 credits for a semester. 


PDF Icon Adding a Second Program of Study- Available by student emailing the Registrar's Office at Registrar@cobleskill.edu

Complete this form to concurrently enroll in two programs of study. A student can be enrolled in two Bachelor programs OR a Bachelor and an Associate program at the same time.


PDF Icon Address Change Form

Complete this form to change your permanent address, or add an off campus college address. Please note that changing your permanent address requires that two forms of documentation showing the new address be submitted along with this form. Acceptable documentation is outlined on the form.

PDF Icon Application for Certificate

Complete this form if you are an Associate or Bachelor degree student that has completed the requirements for a Certificate and would like this additional recognition. The form requires only the student’s signature and gets submitted to the Registrar’s Office.


PDF Icon Bachelor Degree Student – Application for Associate Degree

Complete this form if you are a Bachelor degree student that has completed the requirements for an associate’s degree and would like this additional recognition. The form requires only the student’s signature and gets submitted to the Registrar’s Office.


PDF Icon Change of Status Form

The most commonly used form as a student. You need to submit this form whenever you make a change to your academic program;  change your major, add or remove a minor, or when you request a change in your date of matriculation. This form is signed first by your advisor and then depending on the request, signatures of the Department Chair and/or Dean will also be needed.

PDF Icon Course Selection Form

Use as a student during pre-registration, generally with your advisor. The form allows the student to place the courses they need for the semester in a day/time framework on the right side of the form. The CRN numbers that correspond with these courses are identified on the left side of the form along with the title of the course and the credit hours. This form makes registration easy since it allows you to find schedule conflicts before you begin preregistering. This form should be used with a review of your degree evaluation from DegreeWorks.


PDF Icon Course Withdrawal 

If you wish to withdraw from a course, you may do so through your Banner Web account without seeking signatures/permission from your instructor(s) and advisor.  Please refer to the chart on the 'Dates and Deadlines' link on the Registrar's Office webpage to determine the last day to withdraw from a course. Withdrawal dates differ depending on the length of the course and part of term.

Course withdrawal is initiated similarly to dropping a course during the add/drop period. Instead of selecting “Web Drop” you select “Web Withdrawal”.  Please be very careful about withdrawing from a course through your Banner Web account as you cannot “undo” and add courses back to your schedule.  Withdrawing may have an impact on your financial aid.  If you have any concerns regarding your financial aid, please contact the Financial Aid Office (financialaid@cobleskill.edu) before you withdraw from a course.

PDF Icon Diploma Replacement Request

Use as an alumnus to request a replacement copy of your diploma through the Office of the Registrar.

PDF Icon FERPA Confidentiality/Directory Exclusion Request

Use as a student to request that "directory information" (open the form to read more about what that constitutes) NOT be released to non-university personnel or listed in the campus directory. Please consider the consequences of a decision to withhold directory information. Some effects may be:

PDF Icon FERPA Revocation of Confidentiality/Directory Exclusion Request

Use as a student to remove a previously requested Confidentiality/Directory Exclusion and allow SUNY Cobleskill to release directory information from our student record for you.

PDF Icon FERPA Student Records Access Authorization

As a student, you must complete this form to allow your parent or guardian to discuss your academic progress. Details on FERPA can be found here.

PDF Icon FERPA Student Records Access Authorization (Alumni/Former Students ONLY)

Use as a former student or alumnus to release information to another party. This record does not include Financial Aid, Billing or Medical Records, only Academic Records. The record will be provided in the form of an official transcript and, if retained, documents contained in the student file.;


PDF Icon Graduation Application (Former Students ONLY)

Students currently enrolled at SUNY Cobleskill must apply to graduate through their Banner Web account. This application is to be used only by students who are no longer attending Cobleskill.  For May graduation, the form must be submitted by the last week in April, for August graduation, the first week in August, and for December graduation, the form must be submitted by the first week in December.

PDF Icon Part-Time Non-Matriculated Application

Use this form if you are not currently enrolled at SUNY Cobleskill and wish to take coursework as a part-time, non-degree seeking student. Read the top of the form for more details. Please note that a copy of your driver's license must be submitted with this application. All documents can be mailed to the address on the bottom of the form, or emailed to Registrar@cobleskill.edu.

PDF Icon Permission to Transfer Credit Form

Use this form to obtain permission to transfer credit to SUNY Cobleskill from another accredited institution.


PDF Icon Request for Late Registration for Internship

Use to request permission to register for an internship after the registration deadline.


PDF Icon  Removing a Secondary Program of Study Form

Use this form to remove a secondary program of study. 


PDF Icon Special Project Form (Adobe Sign)

Students or Project Advisors should use this form to begin the process of a student’s enrollment in a Special Project Course. The purpose of Special Project Courses is to provide students with the opportunity to pursue, via independent study, additional subject matter and/or skill development not otherwise available to them in regular course work. Signatures will be obtained electronically by the Dean’s Office. Questions regarding Special Projects should be directed to the Dean’s Office.


PDF Icon Student Information Change Form

Use as a student if you need to change information that occurs on our records such as your name, your birth date, your social security number, legal sex, or gender. Some changes require documentation for proof. Please read the form for full details.


Student Chosen First Name Change Form

Use to update your Chosen First Name that is different from your legal or official name of record. For legally changed first names, use the above Student Information Change Form.

See the Chosen Name page for more information.